Friday, March 4, 2011
Things clicked, bookmarked, followed or otherwise endorsed.
- With Spring on the front porch knocking, Dane Reynolds' Marine Layer makes me wanna pull on a 5:4 and get wet.
- The ONEEIGHTNINE has an interview with the man behind the noteworthy line ts(s), Takuji Suzuki.
- A nice collection of portraits from WWII of mostly, you guessed it, Navy Pilots Overseas.
- Brooklyn neighbors, Oultier, makers of smart, clean cycling apparel(the Storm King Shell is a Spring must) keep Outlying, their visually stimulating Tumblr.
- And along with 1,000,000+ others, Charlie Sheen's Twitter feed. Duh. #Winning.