Tuesday, February 16, 2010

From Manchester to New York: The Rig Out, Issue 2.

Imported by Secret Forts, The Rig Out's second issue is even bigger and badder than the first.
There's a visit with a Secret Forts favorite, Daiki Suzuki. It's a good and essential read.
I have 25 copies I will personally be sending out. If you are interested in receiving a copy, while supplies last, email me at secretforts@gmail.com
(Please don't leave a comment here requesting one) with "Rig Out" as the subject. Include your address and I'll do the rest.
*A larger number are being made available as a bonus to all order over $30 online at Hickoree's. So if you're contemplating ordering that Trace Carrier belt or Hill-side handkerchief, now's the time.
A huge thanks to Steve Monaghan, Glenn Kitson and the rest of the Rig Out and Oi Polloi team for making it happen.





12 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you notice Terry Hall's son modeling?

G Foster said...

How many articles on Daiki Suzuki and chambray shirts can we stomach??

james said...

I don't know. How many?

GK said...

Its a photostory on the great man and his work place/city. There's only a wee Q&A with him. But I do hear what you're saying and we are looking at trying to get a broader view of the market and do things a little differently from what is currently already offered.

Best

G Foster said...

Evidently lots.

GK said...

Also, it wasn't a 'feature' on chambray shirts, the shirt is part of a photo spread. I hope thats ok with you?

Best
GK

Unknown said...

To be fair, wasn't Rig Out put together some time ago? I picked up a copy back in late 2009. I'd not seen too many an article on either back then.
Is that an actual chambray shirt pictured? It's a Folk one, yes?

brock said...

The shirt pictured is actually a blue and white flannel. If you plan on criticizing someones work, do your research first. Looks like you guys have a well put together piece and hopefully I will get the chance to check it out.

zissou said...

I can stomach a *lot* of chambray.

Anonymous said...

it isn't chambray , it's nothing like chambray , it's that folk shirt...

jimjims said...

Really digging these blogs...!

Anonymous said...

My issue arrived today.

It is wonderful.

Thank you Secret Forts!

sneakypete in SF