Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Get Out of Town: Beckel Canvas Products.

Always happy to come across something new, I found Beckel while scrolling through The Sunday Best(spotted, in turn, at Mr. Lee's General Store in Vancouver). These tents make the ideal secret forts.
Made in the US,Portland, Oregon to be exact, Beckel's canvas products range from Wall tents to sturdy field bags(my personal fave being the olive drab "war bag") to accesories for enjoying the great outdoors. Click over to BECKEL CANVAS PRODUCTS and have yourself a look.












7 comments:

Memphis88 said...

I was just carrying my Beckel Canvas bag today. I am very happy with it, although I sort of wish I had gotten it in green.

momentspass said...

i've had the war bag in natural canvas for about year now, travel with it about every weekend and it still as good as new. highly recommended.

Junctioned said...

These are all you SF! Great post.

Anonymous said...

Wow, great great find. Camping has been strong on my mind lately and those canvas tents are amazing. That's going on my future investment list for sure. Bags look great and are quite affordable as well.

J. Everett Dixon said...

Beckel is great! My brother lived in a tent of theirs for a year (!) in the harsh climes of eastern Oregon; no running water, no heat, and no leaks! I've got one of their bags and love it, and they're super friendly folks willing to customize product and work with you to get the perfect thing. Highly recommended!

Jake said...

Great post, James. I discovered Beckel Canvas through ACL last summer, and since I live in the neighborhood I stopped by to check it out in person.

Here is a post I did on my visit:
http://www.fourplusoneproductions.com/post/773

The possibilities bag is hauling my swimming gear to the pool daily. Couldn't be more pleased.

Jessica Define said...

I could really use some of these, glad you shared!