Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coming Soon : The Rig Out @ Secret Forts.

You've asked and thanks to my man Steve Monaghan at Sane and the good people of Oi Polloi, I should be seeing a limited bundle of these come my way. If you are interested, and I know you are, email me and we'll work it out. I will hopefully receive them soon-ish and when they're gone, they're gone. As far as I know, Secret Forts may be the exclusive outlet for these bad boys this side of the pond.
Stay tuned for more details...

9 comments:

Michael said...

Yeah I want this.

P.M said...

count me in dude

Anonymous said...

yes sir i want this
john@thesmilenyc.com

SLamb said...

Would love one of these... Thanks.

Ryan W. said...

Hey J.

I want one as well, put it on on hold. I'll be in NYC in mid July.

rw

tl said...

Please save one for this guy too...talubin@gmail.com

tl said...

this guy would love one as well.

TheSundayBest said...

Luckily a Manchester friend is picking one up, but you do a great service for those who don't have one. Sidenote: everyone needs a friend in Manchester.

Unknown said...

Any chance of getting one meself?

Thx
Addi